This package is an add-on module to the Fashion Design CAD software and it has been developed to provide you with additional tools in designing and presenting your collections.
The fashion design libraries contain a range of pre-prepared garment parts, figures, storyboard themes etc. that you can use to enhance your collections.
Divided into Telestia Creator files and JPG images the fashion design library contains:
- Parts of the garment: (36) belts, collars, cuffs, necklines, pockets
- Styles with technical drawing: (40) blouses, skirts, trousers, dresses, jackets
- Body figures: (23) movement, poses, men, women and children.
- Block images: (30) to illustrate pattern block and garment design relevance.
- Complete garment examples: (11)
- Storyboard tools: (63) themes include animals, backgrounds, landscapes, nature and various other.
Fashion design libraries is part of the Fashion Design CAD system and is ideal for fashion designers, freelancers and clothing companies who would like to upgrade and enhance further their clothing collections.